Fill your Dungeons & Dragons video games with deadly beasts from the Beast Manual.
The Monster Manual teaches you how to how to fill your Dungeons & Dragons games with monsters– how to populate the game with pesky goblins and mighty dragons for gamers to fight or seduce, outsmart or outrun.
Inside the Beast Handbook you’ll discover more than 150 classic D&D creatures, with brilliant illustrations and rich descriptions to help breathe life into your zombies and liches.
“…What if I informed you about the very best book of beasts ever? The 5E Beast Handbook simply might be the one…”— Ed Grabianowski, io9.Gizmodo.com
“D&D acolytes are all over … Tech employees from Silicon Valley to Brooklyn have long-running projects, and the showrunners and the novelist behind ‘Video game of Thrones’ have all been Dungeon Masters.”– Neima Jahromi, The New Yorker
– The Beast Handbook is among the 3 primary Dungeons & Dragons books, together with the Player’s Handbook and the Dungeon Master’s Guide. It’s a necessary resource for Dungeon Masters to use in populating any type of obstacle they may contrive for their gamers.
– From an angel’s wingspan to the vacant eyes of a zombie beholder, the Beast Handbook consists of more than 150 animals showed in vivid color, with more than 400 fast referral tables to assist you bring them to life with ease.
– Rich descriptions of each beast help activate your imagination. From the familiar (“vampires hate sunshine”) to the arcane (“what color is the vapor from a gorgon’s nose?”), the Beast Handbook helps motivate your decisions and keep the video game flowing smoothly.
– In Dungeons & Dragons, you and your pals coauthor your own legend. Assisted by a Dungeon Master, you develop characters and play their functions in a story, rolling dice and browsing maps as you unfold a tale as limitless as your creativity.
– Dungeons & Dragons is the world’s biggest roleplaying video game. Developed in 1974, D&D changed video gaming culture by blending conventional fantasy with miniatures and wargaming.
- Description Coming Soon